Thursday, November 19, 2009

POP´s christmas host 2009!

Yesterday SVT announced this years christmas host 2009,
Lisbeth Åkerman. Congrats Lis! Really!

But today it´s POPs turn to present their christmas host ...

This year it´s Ron Jeremy who will ensure that the right christmas spirit will arises in all POPhouses.
You will also be invited to atmospheric singing by the duet Amy Diamond and Dirt Nasty.



We met up with Ron to ask him how he felt:

Hello and congrats! What were you thinking when you were asked?
I just flipped! Went naked to the hairsalong and cut my hair really long!

How has it been to keep this a secret?
I have not said a word! Ha ha ha! So it was funny that I decide not to talk to anyone at all. But, I´m a great success!

If you were not POPs christmas host this year, how would you celebrate christmas then?
All by my self with hundreds and hundreds of chicks...

What do you usually watch in your family on christmas eve?
Mostly classics, such as "Sucking vampires", "The banned films of the 60s" and my absolut favorit "Can you whistle, Johanna?".

And finally. What does Christmas mean to you?
They can be scary to some children, absolutely! I´m a great success!


4 comments: